Friday, February 26, 2010
New at 9:53 PM

Back to blogger. For some reason, I keep leaving then coming back. Maybe it's because I like changing my layout too much. Anywho, Got all my coding done for now. Though, I'm sure I'll see something I want to change either tomorrow or the next day. So, why another blog? This blog is more personal than my Tumblr. My Tumblr is mini updates, mainly photos where as here is more of things I think about, a daily diary sort of thing. Honestly, I don't expect anyone else to be reading this, though if they do and like it, that's awesome. But honestly, this is really just for my own personal use and I don't care if you "don't find it interesting" because sorry, my life isn't always that dramatic and sometimes it is a little slow.

Labels: , , , ,

xoxo,
Heather




Search


L'amante

I am a sixteen year old fashionista named Heather Babcock. My life revolves around my friends, family, and fashion. Photography is a growing passion. The more I do it, the more I want to do. I love modeling, that too is a strong passion of mine. I love being infront of the camera. I love the results. There's more to me than this small paragraph can cover. More that you will never know until you actually meet me in person.... more


Arrivederci

Tumblr Twitter Deviantart Facebook



Parlare



Ascoltare



Archiviare

February 2010
March 2010



Credito

Blogskin:x x x,
Altered by:x
Basecodes:x
Inspirationx
© All Rights Reserved