Monday, March 1, 2010
Sickness at 10:07 PM

I try to limit the ranting, it makes me sound like such a depressing person, so I'll make this a bit short. I hate being sick. The sniffles every twelve seconds gets annoying as well as a sore throat. Singing along with the radio doesn't work well when your throat is on fire. I also dislike the wanting to be in bed 24/7 is terrible. I'm the kind of person who likes to be out and about, but when sick I want nothing more than to curl up in bed under the covers and listen to the tv. Absolutely terrible.

Labels:

xoxo,
Heather




Search


L'amante

I am a sixteen year old fashionista named Heather Babcock. My life revolves around my friends, family, and fashion. Photography is a growing passion. The more I do it, the more I want to do. I love modeling, that too is a strong passion of mine. I love being infront of the camera. I love the results. There's more to me than this small paragraph can cover. More that you will never know until you actually meet me in person.... more


Arrivederci

Tumblr Twitter Deviantart Facebook



Parlare



Ascoltare



Archiviare

February 2010
March 2010



Credito

Blogskin:x x x,
Altered by:x
Basecodes:x
Inspirationx
© All Rights Reserved